The Mottistone is a private suite attached to St Marys Hospital. We are committed to delivering excellent individual health care and customer service to all our private patients, whether insured or paying for their treatment directly.
Benefits of The Mottistone include -
- Fast access to outpatient consultation appointments, private diagnostic tests and treatment
- Your own private room, with ensuite facilities, television and open visiting for your friends and family
As well as the benefits and comforts associated with private healthcare, patients also have the assurance of immediate 24/7 on site access to the acute care facilities of St Mary's Hospital.
Our aim is to provide you with the highest levels of comfort, security and privacy – a hospital experience unequalled to elsewhere on the Island.
|BUPA||www.bupa.co.uk/members||0845 609 0111|
|AXA PPP||www.axappphealthcare.co.uk||0800 454080|
|WPA||www.wpa.org.uk||0845 1223 100|
|Aviva (Norwich Union)||www.aviva.co.uk||0800 158 3333|
|Standard Life Healthcare||www.standardlifehealthcare.co.uk||0845 279 8877|
|Simply Health||www.simplyhealth.co.uk||0800 294 7302|
|CIGNA||www.cigna.co.uk||0845 722 4462|
|General & Medical||www.generalandmedical.com||0800 970 9442|
Terms and conditions of fixed price surgery
The Fixed Price includes:
- Pre-operative assessment if required
- Accommodation and food
- Theatre Fees
- Nursing Care
- Anticipated In-patient diagnostic services
- Physiotherapy whilst you are an in-patient at the hospital
- Standard prostheses (except where stated)
- Consultant Surgeon fees for your in-patient care
- Consultant Anaesthetist fees
The Fixed Price excludes (unless stated in your appointment letter):
- Out-patient consultations either before or after your in-patient care
- Outpatient diagnostic services
- Out-patient physiotherapy before admission
- Costs associated with unrelated medical conditions
- Additional treatment or overnight stays
- Post-discharge tests
- Personal charges (visitors meals, etc)
- Journeys by taxi or ambulance
Important additional information, please read carefully
- The price covers the treatment or condition for which you are originally admitted and related complications only. Should you be found, at either pre-operative assessment, or on admission, to have a pre-existing condition which requires additional treatment and/or extra nights stay in hospital; this will be discussed with you by your consultant or a member of our team. We will discuss other options with you.
- It is important that you tell us about any pre-existing conditions, as your Fixed Price is based on the information you have given us. The Mottistone reserves the right to terminate the Fixed Price Agreement immediately in the event of your failure to disclose any pre-existing condition known to you.
- No refund will be given if you remain in the hospital for less than the expected length of stay or if any elements of care are not used (e.g. physiotherapy).
- In the event that you have to be re-admitted in respect of a related complication, the original price will cover your hospital charges including consultant surgeon and anaesthetists fees. You will be covered provided that you are re-admitted within 30 days of your original hospital discharge.
- The hospital will expect the price to be paid in full before admission and before treatment is given. Failure to make payment prior to admission may result in the cancellation of your procedure. Payment can be made by cash, credit card, personal cheque, company cheque or building society cheque Any personal charges must be paid on discharge.
- The hospital reserves the right to refuse Fixed Price Treatment.
- The hospital has insurance cover in place for all aspects of your treatment. Your consultant concerned with your care have their own insurance cover.